Sell with Confidence
Read More

Rental Resources

I would like a Tenancy Application Form:

Please download a copy of the Tenancy Application Form.

I would like to vacate my property:

Please email to us at all vacate notices must be in writing giving the required notice.  Please check your residential tenancy agreement for details.

My property requires a repair or maintenance:

All maintenace requests must be in writing. Please email full details of the maintenance request to us at

I would like to make a rental payment:

We offer three methods of payment:

1. Via Bank Cheque posted or hand delivered to
Ray White Gladesville,
108 Pittwater Road GLADESVILLE NSW 2111

2. Via Money Order (from Australia Post)

3. Payment via ADVANTAGE CARD or DEFT.
Please email your property manager on  for more information

Ray White Gladesville does not accept cash payments

I require an emergency repair:

Please call Ray White Gladesville on 02 8876 6200 and ask to speak to your Property Manager.

If you require an emergency repair outside of normal business hours or a weekend, please call the below number.

Robert Cassidy 0419 999 903