Welcome to Ray White Gladesville & Ryde Leasing and Property Management.
The Ray White Gladesville & Ryde Property Management Team is a leasing and property management business with a dedicated office in Gladesville & Ryde.
We adopt a realistic and honest approach to property management that differs from many of our competitors. Our business is focused on leasing your property quickly and matching quality tenants with quality properties. We are dedicated to providing personal and professional service to property owners and tenants and are extremely proud of the enthusiasm and professionalism of our team.
After finding your tenant, we take care of them and you, throughout the tenancy. That includes everything from collecting rent, paying outgoings and providing assistance with repairs and more complex property issues.
We are committed to serving the needs of property investors like you, and as innovators in our field, work constantly to further improve our high level of service to you.
- Enjoy a higher level of service and stability – you have a dedicated point of contact within a team of professionals working for you in leasing and property management.
- Experience lower vacancy rates – work with one of the leading leasing teams in the area. Your property is leased efficiently and effectively and often without the need of costly advertising.
- Maximise your return through our investment in technology and the latest marketing tools and techniques
Our goal is to provide you with the highest level of service during the management of your property. We will do our outmost to ensure that the letting process is efficient and that overall, you experience a pleasant working relationship.
To support this goal and in consideration of the trust you have placed in us, we guarantee to perform the following activities in the letting and management of your property upon the signing of a Management Agency Agreement.
- Colour photographs will be taken and made available to prospective tenants
- Your property will be placed on our rental list as soon as you entrust it to us to locate a suitable tenant
- We will place your property details on our preferred supplier websites
- A signboard will be erected at your property
- We will keep regular contact with you throughout the pre lease period to provide an activity update including comments received by prospective tenants about your property.
- We will present to you all applications obtained from prospective tenants
- Approved tenants will be required to pay a reservation fee
- We will thoroughly check tenant references at the time of application
- We will conduct a thorough internal and external regular inspection of your property and provide you with a comprehensive report following each inspection
- We will attend to all maintenance repairs as quickly as reported in accordance with the management agreement. We will advise or suggest any ongoing maintenance requirements, which will keep
your property in a conditions which will assist to retain its optimum market value
- On a daily basis, we will carry out rental arrears checks and immediately follow up on any outstanding monies owing. Prompt action in accordance with the Residential Tenancies Act will be taken.
- We will pay all outgoings in a timely manner (subject to available funds) to avoid interest being charged on accounts
- We will provide you with a comprehensive annual taxation summary
Leasing – what we provide to you
- Digital photography of your property at no cost to you
- Showing of your property 6 days per week – always accompanied by one of our agents
- Weekly update – feedback from prospective tenants
- Secure application/reservation fee from approved applicants
- Comprehensive reference check
- Lease preparation
Your property will be listed on the following property internet sites to maximise exposure and attract suitable tenants:
Ray White Gladesville & Ryde – attracting the local and regional marketplace
Property Management – what we provide to you
- Ingoing condition report – stating precise condition of the property
- Collection and receipting of rent
- Arrears management
- Monthly electronic funds transfer of rental proceeds
- Mailing and/or emailing of easy to read monthly statements
- Management and supervision of repairs and maintenance
- Professional handling of insurance claims and lodgements
- Written inspection reports
- Payment of outgoings – strata levies, council rate instalments, water rates and insurance premiums
- Comprehensive annual taxation summary
Re-letting of a managed property
- We will advise you when the tenant has given notice to vacate your property
- Organise access with the current tenant for prospective tenants to view the property PRIOR to the current tenant vacating
- Thorough vacating inspection PRIOR to the tenant’s bond being released
- Carry out marketing activities to generate inquiry and secure a tenant
At Ray White Gladesville & Ryde we can assist landlords to find a tenant only when preferring to manage their own property.
For this service our fees are:
- Two week letting fee plus GST
- Advertising at cost
- Lease documentation fee
If you require this service, please contact our office (02) 88766200.
To talk about the numbers on your property, call Ray White Gladesville on (02) 8876 6200.