SOLD BY ROBERT CASSIDY 0419 999 903 & JESSICA RYAN 0415 251 291
- 2 Beds
- 1 Bath
- 1 Car
A rare offering, this immaculately presented apartment offers spacious interiors and a large private alfresco roof top terrace perfect for entertaining. Located on the top floor of a well maintained security building of only six apartments and conveniently located to transport, Gladesville shopping village, local cafes and restaurants.
- Large open plan living and dining area opening out to an east facing balcony with leafy outlook
- Modern kitchen with stone bench tops, breakfast bar and stainless steel appliances including dishwasher
- Two generous sized bedrooms both with built in robes
- Updated bathroom with claw foot free standing bath and internal laundry
- Brand new floating floors and freshly painted throughout
- Air conditioning in living area and ceiling fans in bedrooms
- Secure car space with internal access and storage cage
- Pet Friendly
Water: $175pq approx., Council: $290pq approx., Strata: $500pq approx.
Internal Size: 76sqm, Total Size: 135sqm approx.
* Agent Interest
*Ray White give notice that all information given whether contained in this document or given orally, is given without responsibility; intending purchasers should satisfy themselves as to the truth or accuracy of all information given by their own inspections, searches, inquiries, advices or as is otherwise necessary.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.