Sold by Colin Liotta 0414 601 577
- 5 Beds
- 3 Baths
- 4 Cars
Proudly sitting in one of the areas sought after high points with a wide 19.865m frontage, this magnificent full brick home must be seen to be appreciated. Set in a lovely street and within 15 minute walk to West Ryde & Denistone Station, Top Ryde Shopping and Entertainment Precinct, local parks, shops and quality schools including Denistone East Public School. This home enjoys a Northerly and Easterly aspect, show piece gardens and entertaining areas, and a perfect floor plan to suit the whole family. This outstanding home will suit the growing family or even those who may be wanting something with development potential in the future.
- 5 Bedrooms, 4 being double size and the main with an ensuite and study nook
- Formal lounge and dining plus a large open family room overlooking picturesque grounds and entertaining areas
- Modern light filled gas kitchen with stone tops and large pantry
- 3 bathrooms servicing the home and ducted air conditioning
- Double garage plus a double carport and loads of storage for the whole family
- Stunning established gardens, multiple covered alfresco and entertaining areas
- Quality home that's often sought and rarely found
4 garage spaces
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.