This property is available now.
OPEN FOR INSPECTION SATURDAY 20TH JANUARY 11.45-12.00 pm
- 2 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 1 Car
This beautifully renovated town house offers fantastic waterside living with exceptional water views, the complex adjoins Tennyson Park with direct access to the water.
- 2 generously sized bedrooms both with built in robes; main with en-suite
- Large space located downstairs suitable as a home office, rumpus or entertainment room
- Split level living area with the elevated dining capturing the views
- Spacious gourmet kitchen with stone bench tops and dishwasher
- Enjoys a pleasant garden courtyard entrance plus a balcony of the living area
- Internal laundry, auto lock up garage
- Plantation shutters & ceiling fans in bedrooms, ducted air con & plenty of storage including under house store room
Avail date: NOW
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: No
Viewings as per open times on website or contact agent for a private inspection - 88766200
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
- Secure Parking
1 garage space
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.