This property will be available from October 29, 2017.
APPLICATION APPROVED & DEPOSIT TAKEN
- 3 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 3 Cars
This recently renovated three bedroom family home is perfectly positioned in one of Melrose Parks most desirable streets only a short walk to Melrose Public school, Melrose Park & Meadowbank Park. Enjoying an abundance of natural light and a practical floorplan, this superb residence is a must to inspect!
- BRAND NEW sleek kitchen with dishwasher and an abundance of cupboard space
- Three generous sized bedrooms, 2nd bedroom with mirrored built in wardobe
- Master bedroom with walk in robe and brand new ensuite
- Living room at rear with air conditioning opens onto level yard with easy care lawns
- Updated main bathroom with separate bath & shower
- Internal laundry
- Lock up garage plus off street parking space
Well positioned in a much sought after location close to all services, close proximity to; Meadowbank Train Station, bus services, Shepards Bay Shopping Village, Meadowbank Ferry, Ryde-Parramatta Golf Club, West Ryde Marketplace, Meadowbank Park, Marsden High & Melrose Public school
Avail date: NOW!
Preferred lease: 6 or 12 months
Pets permitted: Considered upon application
Viewings as per open times on websites or contact agent for a private inspection - Stephanie 0402 444 670
Every care & precaution has been taken to establish the accuracy of the information provided. However, this information does not constitute any representation by Ray White Gladesville & Ryde, real estate agent or the owners. Tenants are advised to make their own enquiries as to the accuracy of the information provided.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Close To Transport
1 garage space and 2 off street parks
Do you want to find out more about this suburb? Enter your details to receive a free comprehensive suburb report.